Hi everyone!
Yes, the polls are now open, and I'm asking for your votes! It only allows one vote per computer/IP address, so please vote on as many computers you can access! It's really easy, just click on the link below, which brings up my moment, and click the vote button below my picture:
http://www.ahamoment.com/pg/voting?id=8193
You can watch the moment, of course, but they cut all the original moments down from 90 seconds to 30 and my shortened version is ... not great, I didn't think. Here's the link to my original, complete moment, in case you're interested:
http://www.ahamoment.com/pg/moments/view/1620
Feel free to pass this to anyone who might vote for me!
I have pictures and enough for a new blog but will do that another time. Thaaaat's right, I'm holding the next blog hostage until you all vote for me!! =D
Thanks!
Kathy & Amanda
1 comment:
Coming back from the cruise means I know you are now in the top 25! You're right, there's a lot lost going from 90 to 30 seconds but it's still a great AHA moment!
Post a Comment